Location of facility - Podveležje-Mostar, territory of Herzegovina-Neretva Canton
Type of facility - 15 turbine wind farm
Installed capacity - 48.0 MW (max)
Annual generation - 120.0 GWh (Estimated on the basis of analysis)
Among others strategic objectives of EPBiH the wind farm "Podveležje" has been recognized as one of the projects that provide support to the environmental protection and energy efficiency.
The concession for this project is granted for a 30-year period. The energy permit is also granted.
Kreditanstalt für Wiederaufbau - KfW approved EPBiH loan to finance the construction of a wind farm "Podveležje". Repayment of the loan is 15 years, including three years grace period. With KfW loan, construction will be funded from own resources.
Investment: 83.200.000 EUR or 162 million BAM
65.000.000 EUR – KfW loan
400.000 EUR – KfW grant funds
17.864.600 EUR – own funds
Public Information Meeting
Public Information Meeting about the status on Wind Farm Podveležje Project held in Mostar, on March 13th 2018. Further information:
- LOT 1: Contract for Engineering, Procurement, Supply and Construction of the 15 wind energy converters (WEC)
Bids were opened in October 2016 and Bid evaluation is in progress
- LOT 2: 110 / 30kV transformer substation and medium voltage cable and fiber optic networks on 30kV - ABB d.o.o. Zagreb is chosen as the best Tenderer and Contract signed. Commencement Date is scheduled on 31.01.2018.
- LOT 3: Internal access roads, service roads and crane platforms - Contract for construction of internal access roads, service roads and crane platforms (LOT 3) signed with Consortium HP INVESTING d.o.o. Mostar, AMITEA d.o.o. Mostar & IZGRADNJA TOJAGA d.o.o. Mostar. Commencement Date was scheduled on 20.02.2017.
- Local road L 13 reconstruction, ca 2.5 km (responsibility of City of Mostar) - Contract is signed between City of Mostar and Consortium HP INVESTING d.o.o. Mostar, AMITEA d.o.o. Mostar. Contract realization already started.
- 110 kV power transmission line: in August 2016, EPBiH signed Contract with Elektroprijenos ad Banja Luka, on wind farm Podveležje 110 kV connection to the transmission network. Contract for construction of two-system overhead 110kV line (connecting Wind Power Podveležje Plant with the existing 110kV network) signed between Elektroprijenos BiH a.d. Banja Luka and Consortium: UMEL Dalekovodmontaža d.o.o. Tuzla – Energoinvest d.o.o. Sarajevo.
- Completion of bid evaluation for LOT 1 and Contract signature with chosen tenderer
- Preparation of Detailed Design for Substation 110/30kV Podveležje and Main Design for 30kV cable and fiberoptic network
- LOT 3 Contract realization (internal access roads, service roads and crane platforms)
- Contract realization for reconstruction of local road L 13, ca 2.5 km, (Jurisdiction of City of Mostar)
- Preparation of Main Design for 110kV two-system overhead line (connecting Wind Power Podveležje Plant with the existing 110kV network)