Location of facility - Podveležje-Mostar, territory of Herzegovina-Neretva Canton
Type of facility - 15 turbine wind farm
Installed capacity - 48.0 MW (max)
Annual generation - 120.0 GWh (Estimated on the basis of analysis)
Among others strategic objectives of EPBiH the wind farm "Podveležje" has been recognized as one of the projects that provide support to the environmental protection and energy efficiency.
The concession for this project is granted for a 30-year period. The energy permit is also granted.
Kreditanstalt für Wiederaufbau - KfW approved EPBiH loan to finance the construction of a wind farm "Podveležje". Repayment of the loan is 15 years, including three years grace period. With KfW loan, construction will be funded from own resources.
Investment: 83.200.000 EUR or 162 million BAM
65.000.000 EUR – KfW loan
400.000 EUR – KfW grant funds
17.864.600 EUR – own funds
Public Information Meeting
Public Information Meeting about the status on Wind Farm Podveležje Project held in Mostar, on March 13th 2018. Further information:
Report on the Public Information Meeting for the Project WF Podvelezje.pdf
Public Information Meeting WF Podvelezje.pdf
Non Technical Executive Summary.pdf
- LOT 1: Contract for Engineering, Procurement, Supply and Construction of the 15 wind energy converters (WEC) and Contract for Long Term Service Agreement
Bids were opened in October 2016
Bid evaluation was competed in december 2017
Contract clarifications with the first ranked tenderer was completed in january 2019
Both contracts were signed with the first ranked tenderer on February 26, 2019
Chosen Contractor is Consortium Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy d.o.o. Croatia (Consortium leader) – Siemens Wind Power A/S, Denmark (Partner)
- LOT 2: 110 / 30kV transformer substation and medium voltage cable and fiber optic networks on 30kV
ABB d.o.o. Zagreb is chosen as the best Tenderer and Contract signed. Commencement Date is scheduled on 31.01.2018.
Comments or grievances regarding the LOT 2: 110 / 30kV transformer substation and medium voltage cable and fiber optic networks on 30kV can be submitted through Public Grievance Form for LOT 2 to:
Mr. Enis Letić
Title: Head of Department for preparation of construction of small power plants from renewable and alternative energy resources/Head of Project Team for realization of the contract of LOT 2
Postal Address: Vilsonovo šetalište 15, 71000 Sarajevo
E-mail address: email@example.com
Form of Grievance Mechanism can be provided through the link or printed copies could be obtained at the location of works of LOT2 of WPP Podveležje project.
- LOT 3: Internal access roads, service roads and crane platforms - Contract for construction of internal access roads, service roads and crane platforms (LOT 3) signed with Consortium HP INVESTING d.o.o. Mostar, AMITEA d.o.o. Mostar & IZGRADNJA TOJAGA d.o.o. Mostar. Commencement Date was scheduled on 20.02.2017.
- Local road L 13 reconstruction, ca 2.5 km (responsibility of City of Mostar) - Contract is signed between City of Mostar and Consortium HP INVESTING d.o.o. Mostar, AMITEA d.o.o. Mostar. Contract realization already started.
- 110 kV power transmission line: in August 2016, EPBiH signed Contract with Elektroprijenos ad Banja Luka, on wind farm Podveležje 110 kV connection to the transmission network. Contract for construction of two-system overhead 110kV line (connecting Wind Power Podveležje Plant with the existing 110kV network) signed between Elektroprijenos BiH a.d. Banja Luka and Consortium: UMEL Dalekovodmontaža d.o.o. Tuzla – Energoinvest d.o.o. Sarajevo.
- Preparation of detailed design for 15 wind turbines with foundations
- Preparation of Detailed Design for Substation 110/30kV Podveležje and Main Design for 30kV cable and fiberoptic network
- LOT 3 Contract realization (internal access roads, service roads and crane platforms)
- Contract realization for reconstruction of local road L 13, ca 2.5 km, (Jurisdiction of City of Mostar)
- Preparation of Main Design for 110kV two-system overhead line (connecting Wind Power Podveležje Plant with the existing 110kV network)